Friday, September 21, 2012

September Mix: The Best of Every Situation


I make good on my promises. As you can probably tell with my track choices, I'm sort of all over the place. And that is alright, for now.

1. Fitzpleasure - Alt-J
2. Weekends - Tiger Waves
3. Get Free (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors) - Major Lazer
4. Shine - Collective Soul
5. Sunshine Superman - Donovan
6. Oh! Boy - Buddy Holly
7. Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone
8. Up Around The Bend - Creedence Clearwater Revival
9. Silver Tongue - Zulu Winter
10. Sleeping Ute - Grizzly Bear
11. The Warpath - Conner Youngblood
12. Interesting Times - Chester French
13. Nevermind the Typos - Sondre Lerche
14. I Walked [ft. Simone White] (Sufjan Stevens cover) - Fol Chen
15. The Base - Paul Banks
16. Brother Sparrow - Agnes Obel
17. There Goes the Fear - Doves
18. I Shall Be Released - Bob Dylan

NOTES:
1. All you need is in this song.
3. This video. Also, there was a dance party at my house last weekend. And when a remix of this song came on, I realized that whenI have to choose between music and people, I choose music.
15. Going to see Interpol was one of the worst experiences. They were lovely on stage, but their fans were beasts. Like, literally. I was very nervous the whole time.
16. I am very ready for fall.
18. I couldn't find this one online. Soooorrrryyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment