So far, 30 feels great. I'm embracing all the growing pains and listen to this song on repeat so I can get through the Trump news cycles. It works! Still had time to make a v. special mix for your Valentines Day. For all the lover, former lovers, and future lovers out there. Get it.
1. Slow Motion - PHOX
2. Santa Fe - Beirut
3. Drug Money - Avante Black
4. Human Performance - Parquet Courts
5. There Is Nothing Left - The Drums
6. War is Over - Lowland Hum
7. Too Small For Eyes - Mothers
8. Soaker (Bonus Track) - Alex G
9. When I Am Alone - Natalie Prass & Among Savages
10. Ludivine - M83
11. Redbone - Childish Gambino
12. Your Love - Middle Kids
13. The Story - Brandi Carlile
14. Two Little Clouds - Andy Shauf
15. Cuccuruccu Paloma - Caetano Veloso
1. Thanks to Julia for this one.
2. I blame the inclusion of this track on the fact that I've been watching a lot of GIRLS the past couple weeks. It's embarrassing. Sorry I'm a bad feminist.
3. See above.
6. For all #resist activists who like some biblical allegories in their songs
8. Doesn't take much to make the saddest song
13. i got to see Brandi Carlile during the Sundance Film Festival while she played to a room of too-rich people and I cried during this song. Also I took a snapchat of her and she winked at me and I didn't even know!
14. Found Andy Shauf too late to see him at Sundance, but now too late to see him when he come back to Salt Lake in March. Hope I don't get tired of listening to this song 10 times every day before I go to the show.