Monday, August 1, 2011

August Mix: Get Gone

I am leaving here in 20 days. I am both happy and sad.
This is a perfect mix for that, for leaving.
It has a bit of old stuff. Maybe you will remember it from when we used to listen to it over and over in high school.
And some new stuff, that I guess will become old eventually.

Isn't the end of SUMMER the best/worst?

1. You Are a Tourist - Death Cab For Cutie
2. Young Blood - The Naked And Famous
3. The Fear of Charlie Sunrise - Baby Monster
4. Manners - Icona Pop
5. Up All Night - Alex Clare
6. Seventeen Years - Ratatat
7. Hustle (Cillo Remix) - Tunng
8. Dead Hearts (LightsoverLA Remix) - Stars
9. Cliquot - Beirut
10. Final Form - Everything Everything
11. Video Games - Lana Del Rey
12. Hey Ya (Acoustic) - Obadiah Parker
13. Home  - Mumford & Sons
14. Honolulu - Last Dinosaurs
15. Pop Culture (Live Mashup) - Madeon
16. Ulysses - Mason Jennings
17. I Can See The Pines Are Dancing - A.A. Bondy

Notes:
1. Oh Deathcab. Transatlanticism was one of my top 5 albums of 2004 fer sure. It's good to hear from them again.
4. Remember that Chiddy Bang track from last month? This is the song that the sample was from. It is great.
5. HOTTTTTTTTTTT
6. I've been rapping for about sevteen years okay? 
I don't write my stuff anymore I just kick it from my head you know what I'm sayin? 
I can do that.
No disrespect but that's how I am.
10. Every bit of this song is perfect. 
11. LISTEN TO THIS
15. "These are 39 of my favorite songs". What a cutie. This guy is 17... can you believe it!?!? All y'all 
know I love J-Biebs, but he has got nothing on this kids when it comes to talent. just AWESOME.
17. This song perfectly captures the end of summer, don't you think? 


Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment