Friday, November 20, 2015

November MIx: Make Room



It's been a doozy of a month. And I don't think I'm alone in having a hard time coping. Maybe this will help? Or not? You decide.

1. I'm New Here - Smog



2. Wolf - Sylvan Esso



3. Breathing Underwater  - Metric



4. New Dorp. New York - SBTRKT



5. Plasticities - Andrew Bird



6. Witness Blues (Daytrotter Session) - A.A. Bondy
Sorry ya'll, you can check it out here

7. Ballad Of Big Nothing - Seth Avett & Jessica Lea Mayfield




8. Special (Garbage Cover) - Torres



9. I Can't Catch You - Sixpence None the Richer



10. Latinoamerica - Calle 13



11. Paul Is Alive - EL VY




12. I'll Be The One You Want Someday - Jessica Lea Mayfield



13. Sous Le Ciel De Paris - Ă‰dith Piaf




14. The Socialites - Dirty Projectors



15. Can't Get It Out Of My Head (ELO) - Telekenesis



16. Iota - Angel Olsen



17. Body - Karen O




NOTES:
Too tired. Coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment