Friday, March 11, 2016

March Mix: hide under here

A mix that jumps from a dance party to a punk party to a sweet party to a sad party. Everything for everyone. Just trying to keep you satisfied.

1. You Keep Me Hangin' On - Vanilla Fudge



2. Drinkee - Sofi Tukker



3. Vyzee - SOPHIE



4. Actually - Rozi Plain



5. Victoria - Beverly



6. My Me - T. Hardy Morris



7. They / Them / Theirs - Worriers



8. Human Sadness - Julian Casablancas + The Voidz



9. Days Of Candy - Beach House



10. Die Fun - Kacey Musgraves



11. Chinatown  - Shakey Graves



12. You Never Asked Me - Patty Griffin



13. If I Were Queen - My Brightest Diamond



14. Sing, Sparrow, Sing - The Milk Carton Kids



NOTES: 
1. Found them thanks to an episode of This American Life and this trippy song. Required listening, all of it.
2. Yes.
3. My mom couldn't make it more than 10 seconds listening to this track without making a fart joke. How long did you last?
6. yeah yeah yeah! Sad I missed this contest. I could have used cash. 
7. Everyone's favorite topic.
8. If I owned a yoga studio, this would be the track I would have on repeat. NO JOKE.
9. And we would listen to this during savasana.

No comments:

Post a Comment