Friday, May 6, 2016

May Mix: Sweeter than the now

I'm getting way better at selfies


Counting down the days till 2016 is over. Only 8 more months. Can I make it??? Here's a mix:



1. Neighborhood Watch - Mike Krol



2. I Hate The Weekend - Tacocat



3. The Season/Carry Me - Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals



4. Talk, Go - twig twig



5. Hadron Collider (Blood Orange Mix)  - Blood Orange & Nelly Furtado


Blood Orange x Nelly Furtado - Hadron Collider [Live at the Apollo Theater] from h2xo on Vimeo.

6. Goodbye Forever - My Brightest Diamond



7. Sweat - RY X



8. Bluebird - Beach House



9. Girls Just Want To Have Fun (feat. Emily Greene & Lucius) - Alex Niedt

*Click link above*

10. Fill In The Blank - Car Seat Headrest



11. Hey, Doreen - Lucius



12. And I Love Her - Kurt Cobain

https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/7LJpRP5NJ9RNJLsO2U3sMo

13. Mama, You Been On My Mind - Jeff Buckley



NOTES:
2. Fun fact. Since I've started working full time again, weekends are now my least favorite days. Every weekend is like new years eve, and they can never live up to the hype.
3. Break my heart Anderson .Paak. See him at Twilight
5. Can't find the track anymore, so hope you enjoy this lovely video and Nelly Furtado is a TRUE ARTIST you guys. She kills it.
4. "The then is always sweeter than the now" :(
6. My Brightest Diamond is too much. A true poet.
10. That's a pretty happy sad song if I ever heard one
12. Break my heart
13. And break my heart again

No comments:

Post a Comment