Friday, April 7, 2017

April Mix: Cruel Repetition



3/25/2017


Had to skip March cause it's a bad luck month, don't you think?

1. First Rain (w/ S. Carey) - Teen Daze



2. Cost of the Cold - Joan Shelley



3. I Think I Knew (feat. Perfume Genius) - Cate Le Bon



4. Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse



5. Jungle Waters - Sam Gellaitry



6. Everything Is Everything - Gabriel Garzón-Montano



7. Heaven's Ladder - Beck



8. 123 - Girlpool



9. Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales - Car Seat Headrest



10. Go Honey - LUWTEN



11. Dancing On My Own - Robyn



12. Lack of Emotion - Skott



13. Stone Men - Dappled Cities



14. Quarry Hymns - Land Of Talk



15. If I Knew - Bruno Mars



16. Orange Moon - Erykah Badu



NOTES:
1. A little doc if you're interested:

3. Favorite boy featured on this one. He's going to be back at it soon!


15. The moment I fell in love with Bruno Mars even though he is a little (literally) perv (skip to 9:08)

No comments:

Post a Comment