Monday, July 19, 2010

You may say that I'm a dreamer...

First off, find of the day!!!

I think the twilight concert series is a good place to go if you want to act like you're at an Urban Outfitters photo shoot . Surprisingly, I was admitted entrance even though I wasn't sportingRay-Ban Wayfarers. How have I gone halfway through the summer without them? I am supposed to like them! Lucia mercifully let me borrow her "version" of wayfarers that she got in Spain so I didn't look too conspicuous. I became accustomed to wearing them everywhere, which is a good thing because Mireille Guiliano says they keep you from getting crows feet prematurely and they make you look French. Yesterday I gave Lucia her glasses back, and wondered if I would ever be french looking again. Mom to the rescue! She has an actual pair of Ray-bans from BEFORE I WAS BORN. So now I have the real thing. And I didn't have to pay $150.

Now to the topic at hand. By now, half the world has seen Incpetion, right? What a great movie; I was thoroughly entertained. But things got creepy when I got in the car to drive back to Salt Lake. I had put in a mix that I made in highschool, "Soft and Mashed Up - Uber Crazy" it was called. It seemed as though all the songs touched on themes from the movie AND mentioned dreams. It was a trippy ride. So here is a Post-Incepetion-Soundtrack-Mini-Mix for you:

1. Better Together - Jack Johnson
2. I'm Only Sleeping - The Beatles
3. Sway - The Perishers
4. The Kids Aren't Alright - The Offspring
5. Non, je ne regrette rien - Edith Piaf
6. So Real - Jeff Buckley
7. Boulevard of Broken Songs (Mashup of Oasis, Greenday, Travis, Aerosmith, and Eminem) - Party Ben

Note: This mix is under constant editing. If you feel a song needs to be included, please tell me.


Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment