My new place doesn't have internet, and won't have for another week or so.
So here's what' been going down the last couple weeks:
- Jumped from house to house between friends and family (thank you guys!)
- Saw some plays (I need to make this a regular thing)
- Moved into my new place (first time in a real house!)
- Incorporated more hikes into my day-to-day life
- Thought I had an infestation of fleas (grossgrossgross)
- Celebrated my aunt's birthday with tea at the Grand America (wore a scarf for the occasion)
- Car got in a accident (I was not actually in my car at the time)
- Made it half way through the 2nd season of avatar (cruin' through folks)
- Gave up on reading The Blind Assasin (I don't know what it is guys, I can't focus anymore)
- Visited the Spiral Jetty (Finally!)
- Celebrated tia Cota and Robert's 50th wedding anniversary
So, there ya go!
And here's some dancy stuff because I've missed you so much: