Friday, September 28, 2012

pick pick pick pick pick it apart

Here are updates:
  • I'm thinking about this school a lot. It has a "Cathedral of Learning". So that has to be good, right?
  • But I also think I need to wait an extra year before I start any sort of grad school program
  • Have you actually read what it says on the bottle of Bronner's soap


  • That stuff makes me feel like I'm saving the world! Also, I just used their Lavender body wash and I feel SPARKLING CLEAN.
  • I moved my bed and rearranged my room and it feels SO. MUCH. BETTER. It's like a revelation really.
  • Never been a Joss Whedon Fan-Girl, but I just listened to this song on an old TAL podcast, and I kind of fell in love with him. I think I'm going to watch the Dr. Horrible's thing when I'm done with this post.
  • The past two weeks have been busy with hikes, Finer Things Club Meetings, a first-day-of-fall dinner, lots o' movies, celebrating Yom Kippur, being sick, and reckoning with the four months I have left as a VISTA.
In other news, I rediscovered some of my brother's videos! Check a couple of 'em out. They are SPECTACULAR. He's a diva and wouldn't let me upload the best ones, so you'll just have to check them out on his youtube page.




We are so normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment