This is me looking sulky pre-transformation. It's just a blah, beige house coat, hiding a great leopard print lining. So I just turned it inside out, cut off the tags, rolled up the sleeves, broached up the neckline, added a belt andVOILA! A dress!
Not quite a formal, but I don't mind. It was only $6!
Here's your Halloween mix for the freakin' weekend. Creep on creepin' on.
1. I Dream of Burning Buildings - Southern Tenant Folk Union
2. Please Don't Follow Me - James Murphy
3. Satin In A Coffin - Modest Mouse
4. Ashes - Dark Dark Dark
5. In The Room Where You Sleep - Dead Man's Bones
6. Chicago At Night - Spoon
7. Paranoid Android - Sia
8. The Ghost Who Walks - Karen Elson
9. Evil - Interpol
10. Toxic - Yael Naim
11. Bad Ritual - Timber Timbre
12. Psycho Killer - Talking Heads
13. Somewhere In Your Heart - Jessica Lea Mayfield
You can listen to this mix on Spotify as well:
1. these guys are so great, and so far away.
2. Just now realized this is the guy from LCD Soundsystem. Doy.
5. Yes, this is Ryan Gosling.