Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Music for your Midweek: Guster and Matisyahu

A bunch of us made the trek up to Park City to check out the festival and star-gaze. I saw a famous person (Michael Urie from Ugly Betty), had the best burger and fry sauce ever, and then we headed to Deer Valley. My roomate's sister-in-law works there, and told us that the lead singer from Guster and Matisyahu would be there. I'm so glad we were able to go! I love Ryan Miller's voice. This was one of my favorite tracks from the night:



Matisyahu more than made up for his confused performance last September at the Depot. He wasn't wasted this time, and his set was all acoustic. I found these clips from his performance. This mash-up with "Fast Car",was especially beautiful:



and this was lovely too:



No comments:

Post a Comment