Friday, August 15, 2014

August Mix: "There's nothing in our way..."

After a long hiatus (a summer break, of sorts) I'm back in action. I've taken to regroup and re-evaluate things. It's been a much needed vacation, and I've loved it. Spent time with family and friends, taking on the occasional temp work, catering, or nanny job to help pay the bills. If you ever get the chance to be perfectly selfish for a bit of time, I highly recommend it.

I'm returning from a break. Here's a mix!

1. Ghost - Poor Remy
2. Four Days Straight - Scattered Trees
4. Hard on Me - Robby Hunter Band
5. My Song 5 - Haim
6. So far (Tiger Baby Remix) - Marsheaux
8. Wilhelm Scream - The Bamboos feat. Megan Washington
10. White Morning - Seoul
11. My Oh My - Sivu
13. Vicious - Lou Reed
14. To The Top - Twin Shadow
15. Here We Are - Patrick Park
16. Sail - Noosa
17. To Love Again Feat. Just Another Snake Cult - Oliver Tank & Rainbow Chan
18. Upon The Heath - Mr Hudson & The Library

To listen on Spotify, use this:



Note, not all tracks featured on this mix

NOTES:
1. First found this track by listening to Pleasant Grove High School's radio station. It's one of the best stations in Utah! 96.7
9. Most beautiful, poetic love song.
12. Great cover! This song is destined to be a classic.
14. Twin Shadow! I'm bummed I missed him when he came to the Twilight, but I kissed him on the cheek at the after show, so that counts for something?
18. Missing my dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment