Monday, August 10, 2015

"Welcome to the real world"



Guess whose 10 year high school reunion is coming up? Everyday I think about, I get more and more convinced that I shouldn't go. Not all of us ended up like John Mayer, alright? (Note: He actually did go to his reunion like he said he would)

As for me, I've got no career, no husband, no car, no kids. Nothing much that I need to report. I've still got 18 days to decide if I'm going, but as for now, I'm leaning towards NO. Someone else want to fill this google survey they sent out to us for me? Any and all suggestions appreciated. Exaggeration encouraged.


    Name

    Where are you currently living?

    If you went to college after graduating, where did you go? If you finished, what was your degree in? If you did graduate school, where did you go, what did you study, when did you graduate (or will you graduate) and why did you do that to yourself?

    What is your martial status?


    Do you have any children? List their names and ages (and genders if you're into that sort of thing).
    List on those that you know of... skip those from that shady weekend in Malibu.

    If you are working, where are you currently working?
    And feel free to share any cool jobs you've had since walking down the aisle at graduation.

    Share something cool you've done that you want to brag about to people you've not seen in 10 years.
    Go on, you know you want to.

This is all so exhausting.
Anyone wanna stay home and watch Romy and Michelle with me? I'll only force you to reenact this dance scene a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment