Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Music for your Midweek: Linda Perhacs - "Chimacum Rain"


I've started a new job, and things are HECTIC. This week has been the longest/shortest I've experienced (note: it's technically been two days). The changes between this week and last week are so drastic, I can hardly believe it. I haven't had time enough to check e-mails let alone properly Snapchat. How are any of you surviving? 

On that note, here is a nice peaceful song that is the exact opposite of what I'm feeling, recently rediscovered thanks to watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls:


I saw Wing & Claw do a cover of this song a couple months ago, and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It was the most beautiful thing, I promise. Anyway, a little bonus in case you didn't feel trippy enough already:



No comments:

Post a Comment