Friday, July 15, 2016

July Mix: Summer Sick

July 3rd, 2016

Here we go!

Halfway through!

This summer's going by without being a summer at all

And it's giving me a panic attack



Oh well!


1. Summertime - Kat Edmonson



2. Yes I'm Changing - Tame Impala



3. Two Hands - Mideau



4. Jealous Guy (John Lennon Cover) - Donny Hathaway



5. Nobody Speak (Featuring Run The Jewels) - DJ Shadow



6. Sun - Two Door Cinema Club



7. You And I - Margaret Glaspy



8. A Day's Pay For A Day's Work - Darkstar



9. Both Hands (Over My Eyes) - David Bazan



10. My Heart Is An Apple - Arcade Fire



11. Monad - Chris Cohen



12. Before - Wye Oak



13. Owl Eyes - Devendra Banhart




14. Ticket to Hide - Guided By Voices



15. Can I Stay - Ray LaMontagne



16. Prayer for the Dying - Lisa Hannigan



17. Glass Eyes - Radiohead



18. I Think It's Going To Rain Today - Madeleine Peyroux



NOTES: 
1. Thanks to Bekah for this
2. This is a great song if you are driving through a carwash
5. This is a great song if you love vulgarity and always want to go on a run WHICH I DO
6. This is a great song if you want to pretend it's early summer of 2013 in Provo
9. Be still my heart
10. "I can't explain why it's a sin, the state I'm living in a sin"
18. One of Nick Drake's "favourite songs from his favourite album"



No comments:

Post a Comment