Monday, August 9, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I've felt it in the air these past few days. The first day of class is only three short weeks away! Luckily, everything is falling into place, just in time. I got the job at Aspen Grove, so I will be living and working there while going to BYU. Once I have a secure method of transportation all will be well. But I also feel a little nervous about going back to class. I fear my brain has turned to mush. As long as my spanish is a bit better than these guys, I should be ok:



I'm going to start reading Como Agua Para Chocolate to get my brain in gear. I'm also taking New testament, and FOUR anthropology classes.

AND
Step Up 3D was fun. Though when I left the theater to practice my moves, I am sure that I did look like these guys:



Did I mention I LUV Community? Well, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment