And believe it or not, I like it that way. All that chaos included. I must be some sort of masochist.
Here is the mix for the month. It is very lovey dovey.
What is with that?
It is true, most of my dearest friends are 1) married, 2) engaged, 3) in pretty good relationships. They are rubbing off on me I guess. So music will act as my boyfriend while I run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. (none time = none boyfriend).
Listen, I guess.
1. Wearer of Masks - Many Mansions
2. Floating Vibes - Surfer Blood
3. Don't Say Oh Well - Grouplove
4. Honey Bunny - Girls
5. What Goes On (The Beatles Cover) - Sufjan Stevens
6. On Melancholy Hill (Live Lounge Version) - Gorillaz
7. Work - 1,2,3
8. #WhiteGirlProblems - Hoodie Allen
9. Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover) - Ray LaMontagne
10. Addicted to Love (Robert Palmer cover) - Florence And The Machine
11. Fall Creek Boy's Choir - James Blake & Bon Iver
12. To Build A Home feat Patrick Watson - Cinematic Orchestra
13. Higher Love (Steve Winwood cover) - James Vincent Mc Morrow
14. Code Breaker - Tunng
15. Audio, Video, Disco - Justice
16. I Stand Alone - Theophilus London
17. Further - Correatown
18. The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies
2. This album was my jogging album of the summer.
3. We saw them we saw them! They are crazy fun. That hairy guitarist dances like a hobbit. Awesome.
6. This version is bril.
7. Tell me about it. This was running through my head as I stood in line at the testing center. "C's get degrees...C's get degrees".
8. BAHAHAHAHA. love love love this song.
10. Florence turns a song I did not like at all to something truly "addicting". Get it? haha? Ok. I'm not as funny as Hoodie Allen.
11. James Blake. Ok. He is my fake music boyfriend. It's decided.
12. Thanks to Jessie for helping me find this song.
14. Uh. Disregard the music video. I think they took things a little TOO literally.
15. yeah yeah yeah
16. I need to know more about this guy. He is great.
18. The most perfect, true to life, love song.