Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Mix: There's a million reasons to leave

Her ya go fellas. Les celebrate ma birf.

1. All My Friends - Stephen Francis
2. Tonight, Tonight - Passion Pit
3. Beauty And A Beat - Justin Bieber Featuring Nicki Minag
4. Left & Right In The Dark - Julian Casablancas
5. The Way We Move - Langhorne Slim
6. No Diggity (Blackstreet cover) - The Klaxons
7. Serpents - Sharon Van Etten
8. Wonder Woman, Wonder Me - Kishi Bashi
9. Itchin' On a Photograph - Grouplove
10. Kids (MGMT Cover) - The Kooks
11. I don't know - Lisa Hannigan
12. I think I Need a New Heart - The Magnetic Fields
13. One Way Trigger - The Strokes
14. Naive (The Kooks) - Lily Allen
15. Feel to Follow - The Maccabees
16. You're Going Back - The Tallest Man
17. Van Helsing Boombox - Man Man

NOTES:
1. This was going to be an all cover mix, but I wanted to include other songs so... We just have Stephen Francis covering LCD Soundsystem, Passion Pit covering Smashing Pumkins, The Klaxons covering Blackstreet, The Kooks covering MGMT, and Lily Allen covering The Kooks. We're all over the place this month, I think it's going to be a theme.
3. aaaaaaaa watch this video and you'll know why i love this soooonnnnnnggggg. We've been practicing these moves regularly, and we actually got a couple down! We're great.
4. Kara is a super bad influence and all we do is talk about how dreamy Julian is. I mean really:

5. I always love a good falsetto. I'm so excited for the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment