Friday, November 22, 2013

November Mix: If I threw you a line, I'd only entangle you.

It's a mix and it's for youuuuuu

1. Sprout and the Bean - Joanna Newsom
2. Tumbling Bay - Stornoway
3. White Teeth Teens - Lorde
4. You're The One For Me - Great Good Fine Ok
5. Weird Shapes - Surfer Blood
6. Mean Streets - Tennis
7. Can't Describe Her - Ang Low
8. Indiana (Bronze Whale Remix) - Tom Aspaul
9. Lost (Frank Ocean Cover) - TRAILS AND WAYS
10. We'll Be Fine - Lincoln Jesser
11. Pull Me Down (Ryan Hemsworth Remix) - Mikky Ekko
12. Another New World - Josh Ritter
13. Destroyer - Panama
14. Rake - Sufjan Stevens
15. So far (Tiger Baby Remix) - Marsheaux
16. Like Real People Do - Hozier

NOTES:
1. fall stuff
2. new stuff
3. great stuff
4. Thanks to Katilda for this one! I really like it.
5. My favorite Surfer Blood song. They played it at their show, and I was just like a little girl. Did I tell you, I got to go to a meet-and-greet before the show? It was so awkward. I mean, they were lovely people, but what do you say? "I like your music." That's it. the other guy at the meet-and-greet was a super fan and was just so thrilled to be there. It was darling darling.
9. I need more music like this in my life. "Bossanova dream pop" with lyrics translated into Portuguese? And I'm obsessed with Frank Ocean? Great Great Great.
12. Punch Brothers does a mean cover of this song. Listen to it here.
16. That "Take Me To Church" guy. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment