Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Music for your Midweek: Beyonce - "Upgrade You" and special dance bonus!

I still haven't given Beyonce's new album a solid listen. Any of you have the dvd I can borrow? It's necesary to watch it with the music videos included, duh. Anyway, here's our girl Bey. About this time every winter, I get into a dancey mood. Which means I watch hour upon hour of dance videos like the following. *The boys at 2:20 are my favorite* Time to re-institute roommate dance practice at the Animal House! I need to master these moves.


And a bonus! This video from some local kids has gone viral. do you recognize that Salt Lake alley. I'm so proud. Star Wars + twerking is better than you think, trust.


1 comment:

  1. You are so right about storm troopers being better than I thought. So good.

    ReplyDelete