Thursday, April 3, 2014

Priorities

I'm moving out of Provo in less than a month guys! I have so much to do to prep, I'm really excited. I also just found out that I need to buy a new car within the next 4 months... humph. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. So I'm starting a savings plan and trying to be really responsible BUT ALL I WANT TO DO IS BUY THIS COOL TABLE IT IS PERFECT AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT ALL MY LIFE:

My precious...
Glossy white lacquer...
Brass tipped feet...
Perfect to hold my turntable, records, and speakers...

And it can be mine for only $2,300!

TWO THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS

Guys, do I even really need a car? Curse you Gwyneth Paltrow and your good taste in furniture. Though I guess if I was going through conscious uncoupling, I would want to buy myself a few nice things too. 

Maybe I can just get this gold-leafed hexagonal table instead. It's a third of the price, and very chic. What a steal! Some days I don't want anything to do with money, and some days I just want all the money in the world. quite a conundrum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment