Wednesday, February 16, 2011

snweevening: snowy, windy evening

Yesterday I re-enacted "North and South" (the British version, not the Civil-War-Patrick-Swayze-thing).
No, I didn't find my own Richard Armitage.
Nor did I stand up for workers rights.
But I did help put insulation into a wall to keep pipes from freezing. So there was a lot of fluffy white stuff flying around. It felt like I was working in a cotton mill, except I wasn't slowly dying from byssinosis. This music was going through my head the whole time.
That fiberglass stuff that you use for insulation looks like the coziest thing on the planet. IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Like, you really could I guess. It makes you itchy and coughy. That's why they put me in a jumpsuit and face mask. Made me feel like one of the Beastie Boys.
Jealous?

My leg is a little scratched from falling through the snow while jogging.
Yes, snow cuts. It was the icy kind.
I only have 8 1/2 miles left and then I'm done with my 70 milezzzzz!!!111!!!

I think this song is a fitting post-valentines day tune:



King Charles, I would never let you go.
BTW, he does a mean interpretation of We Didn't Start the Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment