Friday, October 28, 2011

All Hallows Eve Mix 2011



Happy Halloween!
Since All Hallows Eve falls on a Monday, I'm sure that most of you will be celebrating this weekend. Here is a mix to get your party started right.

Man.
This was just supposed to be a few songs for you guys, but it turned into something much more. I spent WAY too much time on it, so you have to listen to the whole thing. I even made sure to pick 13 tracks so that it is extra spooky.

What are you doing for Halloween?

What am I doing?
Probs homework.
Scary.

1. Dark - Julie London
2. I Put a Spell on You (Screamin' Jay Hawkins Cover) - The Kills
3. Paranoid Andoird (Radiohead Cover) - Weezer
4. The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj and John Waters) - The Lonely Island
5. Paint It Black - Mo-Dettes
6. Monsters - Hurricane Bells
7. A Song for the Ghost We Saw - Julian Berntzen
8. Shankill Butchers - The Decemberists
9. Little Ghost - The White Stripes
10. Oh The Vampyre - A.A. Bondy
11. Landfill - Daughter
12. New Disaster - Elliott Smith
13. The Other Side - Robot Koch

Notes:

4. heh heh
John Waters is awesome. He's been rocking that mustache forever.

7. Have you heard of Julian Berntzen? Do you know how difficult it is to find his songs to listen to? Muy difficult. So you just click on that link and appreciate what I found, even if it is in Chinese. hahaha

10. I've been listening to this so a lot a lot a lot in preparation for the new Twilight movie.

12. I listened to this song a lot my 2nd year at Jacob Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment