Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Spotify" Addict

Spotify.
I love it love it love it.
I love it as big as the sky.
Can I invite you guys to join?
Do I have that ability? I do not even know.

Here is a list of some of what I've listened too.

- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of the Flaming Lips
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Weezer
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Kanye West
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of The Beatles
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of the Pixies
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Bjork
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Green Day
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Nine Inch Nails
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of No Doubt
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Nirvana
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of Radiohead
- Rockabye Baby! Lullabye Renditions of The Cure
- Everything by Christopher Riley (he does piano renditions of other people's songs like Elliott Smith, Thom Yorke, Nick Drake... generally troubled people).
- Vitamin String Quartet tribute to Elliott Smith
- Sondre Lerche (His new self-titled album. I haven't had the time to pick it up for myself.)
- Various songs from the Glee albums
- Songs from the Book of Mormon Musical (Don't worry... not the explicit ones :)
- Cool old songs done by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that Chris Thile touches. I love him.
- Songs from Rent, In the Heights, and Ragtime
- Nicki Minaj
- Rocknocersous
- A.A. Bondy
- Selena Gomez
- Metric

and of course, songs about myself.
- Gretchen - The Diamonds
- Gretchen is a Smokin' Hot Babe - The Smokin' Hot Babes (you can find any name with this song)
Gretchen's New Dish - Dick Kent
* You really need to listen to that last one, I mean... WOW.

This is a good website to find more awesome songs on Spotify. They beat me to the punch.

SO.

You can understand why I don't have Spotify totally connected to me Facebook. I don't WANT people to know what I listen to. That would just be too embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment