Friday, January 6, 2012

January Mix: Set the World on Fire

First post of 2012. Sorry it's late; this new year has been busy so far. Books are being read, stuff is being organized, crafts are being crafted, muscles are being strained. Jolly good fun. Instead of attempting to recap what I did for New Years, I'll just show you this video.



I was not a mere observer this time, but a full fledged participant. But don't worry, I didn't shoot roman candles directly at anybody.


Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.
- Robert Frost


New Years Eve 2012 mix: Set the World on Fire

1. I love NYE - Badly Drawn Boy
2. Happy New Year - We Are the City
3. The Chase Is On - Hoodie Allen
4. What You Know (Feed Me Cover) - Two Door Cinema Club
5. We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Rihanna
6. United State of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom) - DJ Earworm
7. Magic (Feat. Gary Go) - The Knocks
8. Tongue Tied - Grouplove
9. Poisoned With Love - Neon Hitch
10. When I'm Bigger - Rizzle Kicks
11. Origins - Tennis
12. Don't Hang Up - The Orlons
13. Against The Grain - Hudson
14. Keep It Rollin - Y LUV
15. We Are Young (Feat. Janelle MonaĆ©) - fun.
16. Reasons to love you - Meiko

NOTES:
3. "I could be better than I was,
lighter on my feet,
cookin' up this soul when we fire up the beat.
Light the fire underneath me,
higher when I speak
Like I'm climbin' up a steep tree.
oooo come and greet me."
Pretty good motto for 2012, don't you think?
6. BOOM
8. I heard a rumor abouts the in internets that you can/could download this track for free on iTunes? Lucky you!
10. Just in case you weren't in love with them already, click here
16. Special thanks to Suzy, George, and Ingrid for showing me this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment