Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Mix: "Everything goes my way"


A mix for you.

1. Messages - Xavier Rudd
2. Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie
3. I Need My Girl (Live) - The National
4. Abducted - Cults
5. Caroline - Alex Clare
6. Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones
7. Breaking Down - Florence and The Machine
8. Where Is My Mind? (The Pixies cover) - Sunday Girl
9. I'm Loving Nothing - The Impressions
10. Ghosts That We Knew - Mumford and Sons
11. Suzanne - Nina Simone
12. Everything Goes My Way - Metronomy
13. Odyssey - OVERWERK
14. And I Love Her (Allure Remix) - The Beatles
15. Interior of a dutch house - Beirut
16. End of the Movie - Cake

LINER NOTES:
2. You may remember this song from this video.
6. I'm super into Mick Jagger in this video. Example, 0:54-0:57 you think he's going to smile! ...then he doesn't. Just kills me. So much staring. So much moody. And then in this video, the slow snap at 0:52...maybe it's a good thing I wasn't a teenager while the Rolling Stones were big. I would have gone crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment