Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mini Valentines Mix: Love Flood


Just a little mini-mix to start your day!

I imagine this is what real love feels like. How nice.

1. Ho Hey - The Lumineers
2. Something In the Water - Brooke Fraser
3. Who Knew - You Won't
4. Bright Whites - Kishi Bashi
5. Love Made Me Drunk - Gregory Page


NOTES:
1. Thanks to Katie for this one.
2. And thanks to Jade and Katie (again) for this one.
3. Thanks to myself for this one. I'm too in love with these boys:
          "If I was Marty McFly,
           I would go back to when we were nine, or ten.
          And I'd be your best friend,
          Say that I knew you when."

So adorbs.
4. Kishi Bashi. WOW. Remember when I caught him at Sondre Lerche over the summer? I'm very, very glad I braved D.C. alone to make it to that show. More than worth it. He is awesome.
5. I stumbled upon this song accidentally. Perfect.

1 comment: