Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Perfect Dress

Every once in a while (ok, everyday), I look around Jezebel. Some would say that the stuff they talk about on that site are "totes inapropes," but actually, most of it is pretty awesome. I especially love their "worth it" section. It gives really good advice that you can trust. Fer reals. So I saw this post on dresses, and thought it was too good to be true. But I just checked the website, and it's real!

I used to spend hours on ModCloth (especially the "longer lengths" section) looking for the right dress (cute, with sleeves, and to-the-knees). And while I fully believe in the power of cardigans, sometimes you just want to be able to put on a dress and go. Well my friends. At this website, you can get a custom-made dress AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. 

And they are cute:





And look at this!


SEE! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE! This makes life so much easier for a Mormon-return-sister-missionary like myself.

I love it. 

I'll let you know how it goes if I actually order a dress.

And when I do, it will probably be this one... with inset cap sleeves, and knee length.


I love you eShakti.






No comments:

Post a Comment