Monday, May 14, 2012

May Mix: Holla Balla Hullaballoo

Here is your mix for May! Eat up.

1. Santa Maria da Feira - Devendra Banhart
2. Gold Chain - Black Light Dinner Party
3. Eat That up, It's God for You - Two Door Cinema Club
4. Leaves - Cheers Elephant
5. Sonho Meu - Maria Bethania & Gal Costa
6. Limon y Sal (Unplugged) - Julieta Venegas
7. Myth - Beach House
8. In Our Own Places - Blake Miller
9. I Am Not Waiting Anymore - Field Report
10. Fight For Your Right (Beastie Boys Cover) - Coldplay
11. Come Back Down - Greg Laswell 3:48 Come Back Down (feat. Sara Bareilles) -
12. Devil's Work - Miike Snow
13. Resuscitate - Wintersleep
14. You Go Running - Deep Sea Diver
15. Una Palabra - Carlos Varela

NOTES:
1. I've avoided listening to Devendra Banhart simply because I've found his name hard to remember and pronounce correctly. What a mistake! He's great.
10. I don't care what you think. I love this cover.
11. Thank you free track from iTunes.
15. Have you seen "Man on Fire"? Did you know it is excellent? Even if you have to close your eyes a few times? I found this song from that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment