Monday, May 7, 2012

My life is now complete.

Christian opened his birthday gift from me yesterday. When I asked him what he thought, he replied: 
"I'm impressed."

That's it.
My life's work is done. 
Getting this sort of response from Christian is like getting a standing ovation from Simon Cowell.
Christian has the most discerning and finicky of tastes. He owns every book about Star Wars ever. His collection of Lord of the Rings, and Sci-Fi fantasy art is extensive. What's more, every couple months or so, he decides to "quit" his one of his obsessions; (emphatically declaring that any gift that adheres to that theme will be declined) only to pick up his obsession again a few days later. What do you get the boy who has everything?

This, apparently:


I went out on a limb buying this for him, but I guess it paid off! 




No comments:

Post a Comment