Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I can't accept this

Let's be honest. There are some really big problems in this world right now. And I really think we need to re-evaluate the way we deal with social isolation, violence, and guns in American society.

But those topics make me tired.

So instead, here's is another pressing problem in my life.

I fell in love with Oberhofer about year and half ago.

This is the song I fell in love with:


And this is what it turned into:


Ignore the video; it's alright.
The way they changed the song is what's killing me.

The first version was so rough, fuzzy, and anxious.
The second is slicked-up, hip, and confident.
I hate it.

GUYZ
Y IZ LYF SO HRD?!?!


Right now, I'm listening to the rest of the album on Spotify, and it seems. But I wish I knew what it was like in it's original state. 

I'm seriously in mourning about this. I think I have problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment