I moved out of my apartment and into homelessness. Well, not quite homelessness. My kind friend Meisha has been letting me stay with her, but now she has to move out, and I'm heading over to my aunt's home in Spanish Fork til the 25th.
Here are some things going on in my life:
1. All I want to do is watch this
I know. It's pretty nerdy.
2. After cruising around modcloth. I decided I need 500% more dresses in my life. Here are the ones you can buy for me:
3. You get more back then you give.
I won tickets from the Mayor's blog the other day, but passed on the tickets to Meisha since I just found out I had to go to an American Legion gathering for work. I was bummed that I was missing the show, but that quickly dissipated as I spent time with the Legionnaires. Oh man. Just being around vetrans gets me choked up. Post 13 is named after Dea Mendenhall who died in combat. His sister was there and brought her grandson, a young guy, who was the same age as her brother when he was killed. It just about broke my heart. As I get older, my appreciation for the men and women who serve our country grows stronger and stronger. It was a pretty modest affair, but I admit, I shed a few tears at the dinner.
Anyway. I got home to ask Meisha about the show, and she handed me an envelope with a card for two tickets to "Wait Until Dark" next month! I guess they won the tickets while they were at the show. Funny, right? So I will get to enjoy a show after all.
4. I miss school super bad. Nerd Alert.
5. I think I need to move somewhere east...
7. And I really think I just need to be a wedding singer. I'm not kidding you guys. THAT IS STILL MY DREAM.
Ok. This list proves that I'm not ready to be an adult yet. How about you guys make my decisions for me, ok?