1. I've been feeling old
I'll do things for you
If you were born in the 80s,
I've got hugs for you
If you were born in the 80s
There are girls in my ward who were born in 1995... 0_0
2. Reading a lot of Relevant articles
3. Trying to find meaning in my life from quotes I find on Tumblr
“The truth is that the more intimately you know someone, the more clearly you’ll see their flaws. That’s just the way it is. This is why marriages fail, why children are abandoned, why friendships don’t last. You might think you love someone until you see the way they act when they’re out of money or under pressure or hungry, for goodness’ sake. Love is something different. Love is choosing to serve someone and be with someone in spite of their filthy heart. Love is patient and kind, love is deliberate. Love is hard. Love is pain and sacrifice, it’s seeing the darkness in another person and defying the impulse to jump ship.
— The Great Kamryn
4. My love for Owen Pallett has come back with avengeance as it seems to do every fall.
5. Have you guys heard of this musical of Randy Newman's Faust? With James Taylor, Don Henley, Elton John, Linda Rondstat, and Bonnie Rait??? One of these days, I'll give it a listen on Spotify.
6. The Weezer cruise? THIS IS A REAL THING. OMG if I only had a few extra thousand dollars.
7. Here's something you didn't know you needed to watch: