Friday, September 20, 2013

September Mix: Carryin' this torch

I almost posted a cop-out mix, but I got my act together just in time.

Here ya go!

1. Ambre - Nils Frahm




2. The CN Tower can work it out (Final Fantasy f. Q-Tip) - Tor


3. Property Lines - Dusted




4. Lets Win! - Alexander




5. Saffron - Jake Bugg


6. Towers (Stop The Car Remix) - Bon Iver




7. Think I Wanna Die - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin




8. My Hands Are Shaking - Sondre Lerche


9. Hurricane (CHVRCHES Remix) - Ms Mr


10. She Ain't Speakin' Now - Of Montreal


11. High Low Middle - My Brightest Diamond




12. I Won't Be Long - Beck


13. Evie - Cub Scouts




14. Like A Gun ft. Luna Lune - Hurris & Gig


15. Adventure.Exe - Final Fantasy



NOTES:
1. Feelin' fall-y
4. Well looky here, it's Salt Lake.
Let's Win! from Alexander on Vimeo.
5. This kid is coming next week guys. At The Depot. My leastest favoritest venue. But my dad talked to me about Jake Bugg, and really wanted to see him. So I'm thinking of going in his honor.
6. Beaut.
7. These guys are coming to Salt Lake in November!
10. New, yeah yeah yeah. And they're coming to Salt Lake in November too!
14. Local yokels. They go by a different name now. I like the Lana del Rey sample!
15. mmmhmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment