Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Music for your Midweek: Giorgio Morodor & Phil Oakey - "Together in Electric Dreams"

The weather has been too nice, and we don't even deserve it. We had practically no winter, and now it feels like it's practically summer? I don't mind. Though I'm a bit nervous that my apartment is going to be unbearable hot. I lived through it once, so I can live through it again. I guess? This song is dedicated to this lovely city at this lovely time. The place I would like to live most of my life. Listening to Electric Dreams reminds me of living at the Animal House down in Provo, watching this video that Laura shared with us, and everyone loved. That spring allowed me to delay adulthood a little bit, and was one of the funnest I had:


Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment