Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Music for your Midweek: "The One That I Want" (Grease cover) - Lo-Fang

A few weeks ago, Julia sent me a playlist of covers compiled by Spotify. It was hit and miss, but I was happy to find this little gem. Apparently, I'm a fan of over-the-top, moody drama. I was looking for a video of a live performance of this song, but could only find this Chanel perfume collaboration,
AND BOY AM I GLAD I FOUND IT.

It is too much.

Giselle, looking flawless on a serfbort.
A mysterious man in powder blue who I guess is super busy and can't wait for her to just get inside the house and have a chat?
Her most darling daughter (and nanny).
The drive into the city in a vintage luxury car.

It all has a Gatsby feel to it and it is ridiculous. And it's all for Chanel No. 5 which I always try on in Sephora, but I'm just not glamorous enough (or mature enough?) for it.



Anyway. I love this video. Duh.

If you liked it too, you should definitely check out this one with Pharrell. Again, too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment