Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Review: Stromae shows us a hit

Got to get some organization up in here. I used to review concerts, books, movies, everything till I fell off the face og the earth. Here is an attempt to get back into that.

I'll post this video as a sort of introduction. Here is my favorite Stromae. Have no idea why it's the end of the world and he's in a supermarket. Just enjoy it, adds to his charm:


What a weirdo. I love him. Got to see him in person at The Depot this past September. I promise that every Belgian in Utah was there. It was a riot. Take a look:






Raising a glass to Cesaria Evora





Stromae is a class act performer and blew my mind. From his clothes (which he designs himself), to his choreography, to his beats... it's all en pointe.

Unconventional as ever. Just watch: 



He played at SXSW and was the talk of Austin. I highly recommend you check him out if you ever get the chance. 



*Sorry this videos aren't working... can anyone teach me some tricks???*

No comments:

Post a Comment