Monday, January 3, 2011

Somethings 2 Look Forward 2

First, there is this.

I can vouch for a few of them.

I watched this one over the summer. I liked it:

This one premiered at Sundance in 2008, and I got to go to a screening. Some of the cast and the director were there afterward; it was neat to hear them talk about it. I think most of the children in the film are not trained actors:

hmmm. 
I saw this when I was a frehsmen, I think. Don't remember much about it, but I'm pretty sure it was emotionally devastating:

The Helmuth Hubener story is pretty incredible. I learned a bit more about by taking a "Saints at War" class my sophomore year. I want to name one of my children Helmuth in his honor. Best name ever:

:)
"Secret of Kells":

I've been waiting to see this one too:

In high school, we had to review an issue or something like that, and I chose this movie as my theme. It's super interesting. Apparently, there is a sequel, filmed 6 years later. Hopefully I will get to see that soon as well:

Gaudi is cool:

We watched this for my "Peoples of India" class. Bollywood at its finest:

See! There is something to do in Provo! haha. The following trailers aren't from International Cinema, but I am excited for them too.

So charming:


ohmygosh soooo cuuuuute!
Snaps to Ingrid for telling my about this:


No comments:

Post a Comment