Doctrine and Covenants 59:14-1614 Verily, this is fasting and prayer, or in other words, rejoicing and prayer.
15 And inasmuch as ye do these things with thanksgiving, with cheerful hearts and countenances, not with much laughter, for this is sin, but with a glad heart and a cheerful countenance—
16 Verily I say, that inasmuch as ye do this, the fulness of the earth is yours, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and that which climbeth upon the trees and walketh upon the earth;
1. Race home from church so you can EAT.
2. Realize that you forgot to defrost the chicken.
3. Pull out a pouch of blueberry muffin mix. If you are lucky, you can find these pouches at 2 for a dollah! (hollah)
4. Scoop 1/2 cup mix into a mug.
5. Mix with 1/4 cup water.
6. Put in microwave for 1 minute.
It may look sort of ugly, but it tastes ok. Technically, your serving size equals that of two muffins, which is just barely sufficient. The pouch says that it takes only "3 minutes pouch to oven". If you use my technique, it takes less than 3 minutes from pouch to digestive system. Take that, Betty Crocker.