Friday, March 23, 2012

This is just a "tribute"... get it?

I bring you this report in the late evening (early morning?) because I JUST got home from the Hunger Games. IT WAS GREAT. LUVD IT <3 A few notes:

1. In the battle between Team Peeta and Team Gale, I really think it's no contest. There is a clear winner:






I mean really. 
Those poor boys don't stand a chance. 
TEAM CINNA.

2. I love Stanley Tucci. I searched the internet high and low for that awesome theme music that played when his seat turned around for the interviews, but I couldn't find it. But I did find this video on youtube, with an equally "awesome" soundtrack. Enjoy:


3.  If I were actually in the Hunger Games, I would so not make it. Time to start building some skills, for reals. I want to be strong and fast and handy with a bow and arrow. I want to know how to set traps scurry up trees. And I especially want to learn how to braid my hair like this:


Honestly though. I wish I was as tough as Katniss. Did you know that people are creating "Hunger Games" fitness trainings? I know. Nuts. I totes want to do it. 

Did you like the movie? Did it meet your expectations? Are you going to see it again? Will you invite me to go with you?

ok

goooooooooodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment