Monday, April 18, 2011

A little something beautiful to officially end the semester

With the successful execution of my last two finals, my summer has officially started. Even though the hills around me are covered with snow, I could hear the birds chirping when I walked into the Snowshoe dorms.
The smell outside was distinctly different. The start of spring
Today, we celebrated Passover with Silvia and Dave, in spanish nonetheless. 
But I will talk about that tomorrow. 

I just want to show you this right now.
The guys in blue? That's Blooming from SANTA CRUZ BOLIVIA puej. (I am actually a fan of their rivals, Oriente Petrolero, but whatever.) The striker is from URUGUAY. So basically, this is what happens when you combine cultures from the two most underappreciated (and most dear to my heart) South American countries:




That was sweet. Am I right, or am I right?

1 comment:

  1. woooooooooooooooooooow! nossa hein (that's portuguese). real really coulda used that tonight...it's poetry in motion.

    ReplyDelete