Thursday, April 7, 2011

Story of my life.

So a couple weeks ago, I was cruising through Hype Machine and everyone was posting and reposting tracks from Childish Gambino. The names of his tunes at least sounded promising ("Freaks and Geeks") and I had heard that he was part of a cool Jamie XX remix of Adele's "Rolling in the Deep".

Oh friends.
I was so disappointed.
He was just another rude dude that used crude fronts as part of his bravado.
And his voice sounded whiny...
but also...
sort of familiar...

So who is this guy really?


None other than Troy from Community!



Not Little Troy Soldier!!!!!!! I know that Donald Glover isn't REALLY Troy, so he probably isn't actually all that sweet and innocent and lovable, but does he really have to compensate with a gross-y rap persona? For shame.
I had fallen in love with Troy, and then I fell out of love with Donald Glover.

He actually is going to have a show in Salt Lake on April 19th.


Hm.
...


Will you think less of me if I am tempted to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment