Thursday, December 22, 2011

Light, and lack there of.

I got an e-mail from Banan Republic this morning that told me that today is the shortest day of the year. Which means it's Winter Solstice. I wish I had remembered this on my own. I wish I had cool plans to party like the pagans do.

But no. I will be in lonesome Provo, packing up my apartment with Gossip Girl playing on my computer in the background (I only pay attention when Chuck and/or Blair is on screen). I will then work as an Usher at my second-to-last BYU basketball game where old people will yell at me for asking to see their ticket. "I've been coming here since before you were BORN! Don't you know who I am?". Oh dear. Here is a great music video from a couple years ago about daylight, which we will be lacking today.



No comments:

Post a Comment