Saturday, March 26, 2011

March Mix: Waiting for us to be brave

A good month for music. I've shared most of these before. I hope you like them.

1. Lovers' Carvings - Bibio
2. Black Night - The Dodos
3. Last Night At The Jetty - Panda Bear
4. Love Lust - King Charles
5. No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
6. Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine
7. Wolf & I - Oh Land
8. The Look - Metronomy
9. Somewhere Else - Mesita
10. Dancing With The DJ (Acoustic Campfire Version)
11. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
12. Puzzle Pieces - Saint Motel
13. Colours - Grouplove
14. The Funeral (Butch Clancy Remix) - Band of Horses
15. Bien o Mal - Julietta Venegas


3.

I always have plans to go there, and I never make it.
Why?
7. It's official. I am going to copy her hair next week. Maybs.
14. Julietta Venegas: A veces no te entiendo como en este video. Pero esta bien. Las mariposas...pobrecitas.






1 comment:

  1. i would really appreciate it if you made me a mix. you are a mix artist.

    ReplyDelete