Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreem Teem: R. Kelly and Pheonix

My brother posted this on Facebook recently. I don't know why he didn't post it on my wall. I guess he just doesn't know me at all.

First off, I hate Coachella because I just get a huge case of F.O.M.O. when I even think about it (also I hate that F.O.M.O. is a a thing we talk about). I will never be a music festival goer because:

A. I'm too cheap
B. There are huge crowds which I hate more than ANYTHING. Honestly I'm so spoiled. I even avoid the Twilight concert series (and it's only $5!) because of the crowds
C. I'm really judgmental and they seem like the kind of places that are filled with people I "hate"
D. There are all these articles online about how to "dress for the fest" and it makes me want to hyperventilate cause there is nothing worse than standing in 150 degree weather and the only water you can get is $10 a bottle AND you have to look hot?!?!?!? Are you kidding me?!? That is hell.

(Note: these are all the things I repeat to myself over and over cause I really do want to make it out to Bonnaroo sometime but I THINK I MIGHT BE TOO OLD NOW? This is awful)

ANYWAYZ. This is what I wanted to show you:



When you think about it, this sort of thing was inevitable. 

This is everything great and horrible in the universe all at once. It is the epitome of selling out and I love it in an Andy Warhol sort of way. Love it love it love it.

2 comments:

  1. We're going to Bonnaroo this year. Come with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahhhh I wish I could! Take lots of pictures and I'll live vicariously through your experience ;)

    ReplyDelete