Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mr. Robbins. You're killing me.

I just love everything Jerome Robbins does...


...or anything that has his style.


Oh gosh. Remember when they used this clip in that Gap commercial? I bought some of those black skinny pants from Gap for $4. I felt awkward wearing them cause they were just becoming a "thing". Well I bought those way back in 2006, and they just got a hole in them THIS year and it made me sooooooo sad. :(

Anyway. How about a ballet without music?


WOW WOW WOW

I anyway. I got back on this dancing kick cause I just watched a new music video from Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros last week:


I haven't given these guys a good listen since 2009 (I'm more a fan of the frontman's solo stuff). But this song is pretty darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment